In Future, almost everything will be based on Information Technology. There will be a large demand for skilled I.T Professionals and developers in the world. Here is the list that really opens your mind about doing jobs in international organizations and what amount these organizations pay for your work.
Following is the list of Top 10 Highest Paying Companies for Software Engineers:
1. Juniper: Juniper is also known as Juniper Netwoks. Juniper company was established by Pradeep Sindhu in 1996. The headquarters of Juniper company are situated Sunnyvale, California, USA. This company offers $159,99 an average annual base salary to software engineers.
2. LinkedIn: LinkedIn is basically a social networking website for professional peoples. LinkedIn was found in 2003 by Jeff Weiner (CEO) and Reid Hoffman (chairman). The headquarters of LinkedIn company are situated in Mountain View, California, U.S This company offers$136,427 average annual base salary to software engineers.
3. Yahoo: Yahoo is an American multinational internet corporation. It was established by Jerry Yang and David Filo as “Jerry’s guide to the World Wide Web” in 1994. The headquarters of Yahoo are situated in Sunnyvale, California, U.S. Yahoo offers $130,312 average annual base salary to software engineers.
4. Google: Google is most popular search engine in the world. Google is an American multinational corporation, which is specialized in internet-related services and products. This company was found by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998. Google offers $127,143 average annual salary to software engineers.
5. Twitter: Twitter is an online social networking website. Twitter was found by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Evan Williams, Biz Stone in 2006. Headquarters of Twitter is in San Francisco, California, U.S This company offers $127,863 average annual salary.
6. Apple: Apple is a American company, which develops laptops, computers, phones etc. Apple was established by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronaid Wayne in 1976. Apple headquarters are situated in Capertino, California, U.S Apple offers $124,630 average annual salary.
7. Oracle: Oracle is a American multinational computer technology corporation. Oracle was established by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner and Ed Oates in 1977. Oracle headquarters are situated in Redwood city, California, U.S .Oracle offers $122,905 average annual salary to software engineers.
8. Walmart: Walmart is basically a American multinational retail corporation. Walmart company was established by Sam Walton in 1962. Headquarters of Walmart are situated in Bentonville, Arkansas, U.S .Walmart offers $122,110 average annual salary.
9. Facebook: Facebook is an online social networking website. Facebook was found by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovtiz and Chris Hughes in 2004. Facebook headquarters are situated in Menlo Park, California, U.S v offers$121,507 average annual salary.
10. Integral: Integral company is also known as Integral Systems. Integral was found by Paul Casner (CEO) in 1982. Integral headquarters are situated in Columbia, Maryland, U.S Integral offers $117,927 average annual salary to software engineers.